Saturday, April 3, 2010

Eye see the world, and the world see's me!


Wow, I don't think I have written here for over a year!
My life has done a complete 360' since then... I think I may be an entirely different version of my former self!
1. Job: check.
2. Career: check.
3. Fitness: check.
4. Healthy: check.
5. In love: check.
6. Happy: check.
7. Living somewhere new: check.
I think I am well on my way to checking every personal goal I set out for myself!
How's that for pro active.. he he... hilarious... feels good, its about time!
I honestly thought I would never find what makes me tick, and I think I have now.
Enough to stick it out even when sometimes its terrible!! Usually I wold duck, so I guess the proof is in the pudding :)
Living in Jozi, wow different I won't lie. But in a good way. The people are friendly and warm and welcoming. They make an effort to engage with everyone around them... which is fabulous... they aren't spoilt with the beautiful sea and mountains. It is however the biggest man made forest in the world... I was quite startled to see how green it was. I think I had this preconceived idea that it was going to be a brown sandpit... I blame mom for this! hilarious!
I am going back to Cape Town in a week and I am so excited to do as much as is humanely possible while I am there! Its refreshing to go back to the place you call home with a renewed appreciation and clean eyes... I am looking forward to it! A week of fun in the sun with my boy :)
Ooooooh bring on life, its beautiful!

No comments: