Monday, November 24, 2008

The world... unto me?!!! Cheers!



I went to fetch my prospectus today! I have one week left to hand it in! OMG!
I find that rather appropriate to the pending situation though... here I am at yet another cross road with a gun held to my head... but fittingly, as usual, its me holding it and playing this rather ridiculous game of psuedo Russian Roulette with myself!

I may as well walk around everyday with a tape recorder strapped to myself with my own voice on repeat saying: "Dance monkey, dance!" in some sort of conspicuously neon circus suit!
It felt really good walking around those crayony smelling design studios! I'm craving that sort of stimulation! I know I should be going into the working environment to get my fix... but something is luring me there so intensely I cant actually deny myself the experience!

What I find so great is that everything we will work on is actaully real, all of the prjects are from actual brands, companies, clients etc. So in effect you are in the real industry... I want my brain to wrap itself around that way of thinking I want to develop and hone my own edge... and all this because of one focus group! Yes! The seed was planted and just like India one day with noo I will embark on this creative journey too.

I see nothing but bright green lights ahead of me, and a bigger more beautiful bow on my lapel as I add one more colourful string to it... I decided a long time ago that I never wanted to stop learning... I guess I just never really saw myself here again so soon!

Post script: To the future of dynamo Jack! Cheers!

No comments: