Monday, October 6, 2008

Singing: "Doo a didi didi dum didi day..."



Today the sunshine picked me up and held me in its arms and bathed me in this warm honey
glow that I can only fully explain to you, or myself as happiness... sheer unadulterated bliss!
The magic that is the small things around us, the briefest of moments setting the right frequency for our unique tunes...

Today I beat the drum, I found my rhythm again.. its been too long!
"and if I cant find my way back to me... let the sun fall down over me..."

Sometimes we forget how much of our own happiness is self manifested... only
you have the key to it... and then there's one more essential ingredient... the catalyst if you will...
the tiny trigger that sets the whole big beautiful extravaganza in motion...

Today on my run I found that trigger.. well the fact that I was running at all after my unfortunate health over the past 2months was reason enough... but then the sunset...
It was just... out of this world... salvation is here...!

And there I sat... on top of the world again, singing: "Doo a didi didi dum didi day..."

Post script: A good friend of mine told me that ducks actually know the frequency for the happiness tune off by heart... ;))

No comments: